- Meditate– Learn how to meditate, breathe and flow with life. Do yoga and walk in nature. Feel the experiences inside your life and do more of what makes you feel whole and happy. Take notes on what experience bring to you, do they fill you up or take effort and energy from your life. What are you resisting and what would it feel like to let that resistance go.
- Build a Toolbox- Create practices and rituals for real-life. Start a journal, write down your dreams, create delicious healing recipes, diffuse essential oils, celebrate the new and full moons and the upcoming solar eclipse, this Tuesday, July 2, breathe consciously all the time.
- Get to Nature– Take notes on your walks in the forest, beaches, mountains, rivers, and streams. Let animals be your teachers and guides.
- Express Yourself – Write, draw, make music, dance, learn a new language. Notice how you feel when you engage in a creative expression of you.
- Know Happiness-Understand what makes you most happy- not in a quick fix kind of way, but in a way that moves you to tears because you are aligned with your truest essence. Do what you have come to planet Earth to do.
Thank you for reading my posts. I hope you find them supportive. If so, please comment and share. Come with me on this journey to make self-care your sacred priority.
Sign up for my newsletter and interact with me on my social media channels. I love hearing from you.
We are in this life together, learning, growing, and healing.