with Master Coach Sarah Brassard
If you’re ready to move away from limiting beliefs, negative self-talk, and toxic behaviors that are preventing you from living your best life, this work is for you.
✧ What’s a discovery call? This is a free 30 minute call where we explore if we are a good fit for each other and if my coaching can get you the results you seek.
Private Coaching With Sarah Brassard
In our one-on-one work together, I’ll support you in finding a new perspective to explore and discover. We will work together to uncover knowledge, create stability, and overcome any challenges. I’m here to help you discover yourself, find internal steadiness, and tackle any obstacles you reveal along the way.
Private coaching includes:
- The first session is an extensive ‘Deep Dive’ visual conference session to kick off our work together.
- Highlighted by bi-monthly Private coaching (75 minutes) sessions with Sarah via tele or visual conference
- Ongoing, full-time and unlimited email and Voxer (voice texting) support for the duration of the coaching program
- Full access to Sarah’s resource library:
- Community Resource Library
- Over 40 recordings of Sarah’s personal interviews with leading experts from the Trauma Recovery Summit
- Sessions are recorded for personal review and download upon request.
Find Out What Coaching Can Do For You
Book: Schedule a free 30 minute discovery call with me. You will be asked a few questions on the booking form.
Discovery Call: We meet and discuss your goals, what you want to get out of working with me and answer any of your questions about my coaching program. If we both decide we are a good fit, you purchase a coaching package and book your first deep dive session.
Welcome Email: Once officially signed up for my private coaching, you will receive an email with important next steps and links to schedule your sessions with me.
Here’s Some More of What My Clients Say About Coaching
Sarah holds you in such a safe space where it allows you to really open up and explore yourself; explore those areas of yourself that perhaps are hidden below the conscious mind. She allows you to be the captain of your own ship in a way that just feels incredibly comfortable and also incredibly comforting and very nurturing.
I would absolutely do it (coaching with Sarah) again in a heartbeat.”
My approach recognizes the interconnectedness of the human experience—physical, emotional, and mental. Through this holistic perspective, we can effectively pinpoint the root causes of our struggles and empower ourselves to embark on a healing journey.
To get started, schedule a discovery call.