- Meditate– Learn how to meditate, breath and flow with life. Do yoga and walk in nature. Feel these experiences inside your life and do more of what makes you feel whole and happy.
- Create practices and rituals for real life– Start a journal and write down your dreams, create delicious healing recipes, celebrate the full moon and other astrological events, breathe consciously.
- Get close to nature– Take note of what you see on walks in the forest, beaches, mountains, rivers and streams. Let animals be your teacher and guide.
- Express Yourself – Write, draw, make music, dance, learn a new language. Notice how you feel when you engage in a creative expression of you.
- Understand what makes you most happy– Not in a quick fix kind of way, but in a way that moves you to tears because you are doing exactly what you have come here to do in this lifetime.
Get to know yourself, make it a priority. Listen to your body, mind, heart and spirit, remember which tools make you feel most comforted. Turn these tools into rituals and do them often. Repetition and consistent practice will give you a connection and a feeling of safety. Your commitment to the practice will hold your heart when it feels like life is falling out from under you. Take faith in your power, dedication, and ability to heal your life.